Privacy, Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions
Salterns Hotel protects any information that you give Salterns Hotel when you use this website. Salterns Hotel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this page, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Salterns Hotel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: name and/or job title, contact information including telephone numbers and email address, postal address, credit/debit card details.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to complete your booking and for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We do not recommend or endorse any of the information here. The responsibility is on the site visitor to verify its accuracy, legality, and safety. We accept no liability for any of the information, products, or services supplied by other companies or individuals or for any of the information or statements on the site. We provide this site and its contents on an “as is” basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this or its contents. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information included in our website is accurate, users are advised that they should take appropriate precautions to verify such information. Salterns Hotel expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned by the user’s reliance on any statements, information, or advice contained in this website or any listing on the site. No information here is a substitute for professional advice. Always consult your solicitor or lawyer and take legal advice before making any significant purchases, changes, or decisions.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Salterns Hotels web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on installations
only’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Salterns Hotel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Salterns Hotel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Salterns Hotels internet site, even if Salterns Hotel or a Salterns Hotel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Salterns Hotels web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Salterns Hotel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Salterns Hotel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Salterns Hotel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Salterns Hotel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Salterns Hotel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Salterns Hotels web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
We make every effort to ensure that any information contained within this website is up to date and accurate. However, if you find any missing links, old or out of date details, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information and images on this site are subject to copyright and may not be used or reproduced in any way whatsoever.